Get dry, cover up and stay warm with dryrobe. You don’t know how much you need a dryrobe until you own one.
If you want to change for your sport as quickly as possible in a field or car park, or simply want to jump in the car and get home without changing, then the dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve will offer warm fast changing in any climate.
- Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold
- Preserve your energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements
- Our lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric
- The 2-way zips allow fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
- Keep your hands warm in our super lined zip close exterior pockets
- Store your essentials with multiple pockets inside and out
- Safely store your valuable items sealed in the ‘2-way waterproof’ zip chest pocket
- At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack
You’ll use your dryrobe much more than you think, it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on many a cold morning or chilly evening. Whatever you are doing, from camping trips to elite level sporting activity, it’s all #dryrobeterritory
dryrobe Advance is one tough bit of kit, it’s designed to stand the wear and tear of sporty and active lifestyles, cold conditions and any challenge you face. A compression travel bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- A completely waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- Fast easy change short sleeve design
- Our super warm lining Synthetic Lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Polyester)
- The dryrobe full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep external fleece warm lined pockets
- A huge ‘A4’ size internal soft lined poacher pocket
- Internal zip entry phone, iPod, MP3, or wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket, 2-way waterproof design
- Super light construction – 1.3kg
dryrobe is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children to the risks with all sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.